Updated: Apr 30, 2020
· 4 tbsp. olive oil
· 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
· 1 tbsp. garlic salt (more to taste)
· 1 tsp. black pepper (more to taste)
· 1 tsp. curry powder
· 1 tbsp. onion powder
· 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
· 4 lbs. chicken wings
· ¼ cup butter
· 3 tbsp. red curry paste
· 2 tbsp. honey
· ¼ cup chicken stock
· 1- 13.5 ounce can coconut milk
· In a medium bowl, mix olive oil, lime juice, rice vinegar, garlic salt, black pepper, curry powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika. Mix Well.
· Place chicken wings in a Ziploc bag. Pour marinade into Ziploc. Seal and shake well, until all chicken is covered in marinade. You may need to use 2 Ziplocs depending on how large wings are. Refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
· Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
· On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spray cooking spray. Line wings on baking sheet.
· Roast for 25 minutes. Flip wings over and roast for another 20-25 minutes on opposite side. Remove from heat.
· In a large skillet on medium heat, melt butter. Add curry paste and honey stirring nonstop until ingredients are smooth and well-mixed, 1 minute.
· Add chicken stock and bring to a simmer, 2-3 minutes. Add coconut milk and continue simmer until the sauce thickens, 8 - 10 minutes.
· Reduce heat to low. Add wings to sauce making sure to coat each wing well. Serve.