Lobster Mac & Cheese Grilled Cheese
· 5 lobster tails
· 1 tbsp. olive oil
· Old bay seasoning (to taste)
· 1 tbsp. dried parsley
· 1 tsp. lemon juice
· 5 tbsp. butter
· 10 slices sourdough bread
· 2 cups leftover mac & cheese, heated
· 10 slices white cheddar, gruyere, or mozzarella cheese
· Remove the lobster meat from each lobster tail CLICK HERE FOR TUTORIAL! Chop once done.
· In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium high heat. Add crawfish tails and old bay seasoning. Cook for 3 – 4 minutes then add parsley and lemon juice. Cook for an additional minute then remove from heat.
· In a separate skillet on medium high heat, add a ½ tbsp. of butter. Add 2 slices of bread. Toast on one side, 1 – 2 minutes. Flip both pieces over and add another ½ tbsp. of butter. Be sure that both sides of bread are well covered in melted butter.
· On one slice of bread, layer 1 slice of cheese, a small portion of heated mac & cheese, a small portion of lobster meat, and 1 more slice of cheese. Top with the other slice of bread.
· Press down until cheese is melted on both sides. Flip if necessary.
· Repeat process 4 more times to make 5 grilled cheeses. Serve.