Rice Crispy Fruit Pizza
· 1 tbsp. olive oil
· ½ cup peanut or almond butter
· ½ cup brown rice syrup
· 2 cups rice crispy cereal
· 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
· 1 plum, sliced
· ¾ cup green grapes, cut in half length-wise
· ¾ cup blackberries, cut in half length-wise
· ¾ cup blueberries
· Mint (garnish)
· In a large saucepan, heat olive oil on low heat.
· Add nut butter and brown rice syrup. Stir until mixture becomes a sauce, 3 – 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
· Mix in rice crispy cereal. Mix until cereal is completely sticky and covered with sauce.
· On a large plate or platter, spread cereal mixture out in the shape of a pizza. Be sure to curl the edges like pizza crust. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
· Spread yogurt across rice crispy like pizza sauce. Place fruit on top of yogurt as artistically as you desire. Garnish with mint. Serve.