Updated: Apr 6, 2020
Sauce (OR purchase Szechuan Sauce)
· ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
· 2 tbsp. honey
· 1 tbsp. chili garlic sauce
· 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
· 1 tsp. sesame oil
· 1 tsp. sriracha
Tuna & Ramen
· 2 – 3oz. packs ramen noodles, seasoning discarded
· 1 tbsp. olive oil
· 1 bundle asparagus tips
· 2 – 2.6oz. packs unflavored tuna
· Sesame seeds (garnish)
· In a medium bowl, mix together all sauce ingredients. Set aside.
· To skip this step, purchase Szechuan Sauce from your local grocer. You can traditionally find this in the International aisle.
Tuna & Ramen
· In a medium pot, bring 2 cups of water to a boil on medium high heat.
· Add noodles. Cook for 3 minutes stirring occasionally. Drain and set aside. You can also cook noodles in microwave.
· In a large non-stick skillet, heat olive oil on medium high heat.
· Add asparagus tips. Sauté for 2 minutes.
· Reduce heat to medium. Mix in tuna. Cook for 2 minutes. Break tuna apart as it cooks.
· Mix in noodles and sauce. If you purchased the store bought sauce, start with 1/4 cup of sauce. Add more to taste. Stir occasionally until all ingredients covered in sauce. Let cook 2 – 3 minutes.
· Serve with sesame seeds as garnish.
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 12 – 15 minutes
Serving Size: 2