Walnut Sweet Potato Pie Truffles
Updated: Jun 22, 2018
· 5 large slices sweet potato pie
· 2 cups walnuts
· Parchment paper
· In a large bowl, mash sweet potato pie slices. Mash well until crust and sweet potato are one. (Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty).
· Take 2 tbsp. of sweet potato mixture and form into a ball. Repeat until all of the mixture has been used. Sweet potato balls should look like meatballs once done. Set aside on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
· In a food processor or blender, pulse walnuts. Crushed walnuts should resemble Panko breadcrumbs once done.
· Coat sweet potato balls in crushed walnuts. Refrigerate for an hour. Serve.
Inspired By The Bachelor Chef (IG: @thebachelorchef)